- 17.07.18
- 21
Hello community,
I am here to sell verified Neteller, ecoPayz and AdvCash accounts.
Accounts come with documents, email and everything what was used for verification.
I can send accounts to check them out without problems. For bulk, we can discuss the price.
To get vouches, I am more than happy to send vouch to trusted member of community to check out my accounts.
Add me on telegram for further discussions: @DefenderLucid
I am here to sell verified Neteller, ecoPayz and AdvCash accounts.
Accounts come with documents, email and everything what was used for verification.
I can send accounts to check them out without problems. For bulk, we can discuss the price.
To get vouches, I am more than happy to send vouch to trusted member of community to check out my accounts.
Add me on telegram for further discussions: @DefenderLucid
!
Автор объявления —
непроверенный пользователь
.
Используйте
гарант-сервис форума
,
чтобы избежать рисков.
Последнее редактирование: